- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us to provide our service and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We believe you’re using our platform to help reduce crime in our city – and you’re providing information to help us in that regard.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- While you can use Relay without ever granting access to your location, there are certain features that– if you choose to enable them– require use of your phone’s GPS location. When enabled, we try to capture the minimum information required to return the information and alerts you’re enabling.
- We never disclose your phone’s location to public safety organizations unless required by law; we do not share or sell that location to other third parties, and we do not keep a history of your phone’s location.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or concerns.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.